A Healing GardenJan 03, 2021
This month is all about nourishing our lives through healing! I call January the month of the Healing Garden - as I love to see our lives as gardens, and what more do we need than a safe space where we can retreat to and heal ourselves?
Yesterday, the UK prime minister announced a new lock-down. With so many of us being sick or having a family member who is sick, healing seems so pertinent right now. Even if we are not physically sick, with the uncertainty and disruption that is happening in today's climate, we are more in need of Healing.
Healing is a topic close to my heart, and I have always sought out coaches, counsellors and therapists whenever I have needed them, Alhamdulillah. I hope this month encourages you to do the same.
If you find that:
- the past is holding you back...
- your life is filled with obstacles...
- you want to change but don’t know how to...
- your husband’s past prevents you from moving forward...
- you feel unsupported...
- the past has created a standstill in your marriage...
Then this is the perfect month for you to:
- Move forward in peace
- Overcome the obstacles that get in the way of living your life
- Take baby steps towards a new you
- Help your husband with his wounds
- Utilise all of the support in your life
- Cultivate an environment of healing in your life and marriage
Do come and join us in Cherished Seasons and start cultivating the habit of Healing!
If you would like to embody the four traits in your life and move from being average to phenomenal, then book a FREE Discovery Call with me today so that you can create a fulfilled life that is abundant in love and respect!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Cherished Muslimah.