Responsible GuardianshipApr 29, 2021
This is a blog repost published on Cherished and Successful on April 30th, 2020.
Guest Post by Dawn-Sabeeha Hinson, Cherished Muslimah's In House Wellness and Wellbeing Advocate
My dearest cherished sisters,
As we enter May and are focusing on the final habit of leadership, which is Guardianship, for this month's oil of the month, I have chosen Fennel.
How Can Fennel Oil Support Us?
Let’s see how Fennel oil can support us with our role as guardian over
- our homes
- our children
- all those who are in our care
- all those whom we have responsibility for
- including ourselves!
Fennel is known as the oil of responsibility and being a guardian requires being responsible.
As Cherished Muslimahs, we strive to fulfil all our duties with these four positive attributes and we strive to ensure that our actions please Allah most high, and also emulate the character of His beloved Rasool ﷺ who was sent to perfect good character
“I was sent to perfect good character.”
Muwatta Malik (8)
In Arabic, the word for a homemaker is ‘Rabbaitul Bait’ which literally means the ‘Queen of the House’ – what a great honour!
Although this is a great honour, it is also a great responsibility which may sometimes leave us feeling defeated or overwhelmed.
Using Fennel Oil To Take Ownership of Your Duties
Use doTERRA Fennel essential oil to help overcome feelings of too much responsibility and invite the soul to take full ownership of its duties by either:
- Inhaling fennel oil from the bottle
- Placing a drop in your hand and rubbing hands together, cupping them over your nose and inhaling with 5 deep breaths and asking Allah to give you strength through His beautiful names Al Qawi (the all-powerful) and Al Matin (the firm)
Being a mother and having guardianship over our children is a blessing that none of us will deny. Allah has bestowed upon us mercy and compassion towards our children. One of the ways that He ﷻ has created that bond is by the means of breastfeeding our babies, and there is no milk that has more blessings than the milk of a mother.
Using Fennel Oil To Increase Milk Supply
To increase milk supply, you can
- Take two drops of Fennel oil a day for up to 10 days
- Put two drops in a vegetable capsule and swallow
- Add two drops to your food or tea
- Add two drops in a teaspoon of honey and stir in warm water
- Apply Fennel topically, just one or two drops on your chest mixed with a carrier oil like coconut, olive, or jojoba oil, being sure to avoid the nipple area. If it gets near your nipple, just clean the area before nursing your baby.
(Please do not ingest any other brands of Fennel essential oil other than doTERRA, and avoid this oil during pregnancy.)
Just having one of those days? Raising children can be challenging If you are having one of those days when you feel like you are dragging your feet. Fennel is the perfect choice to diffuse if you need to motivate and stimulate concentration.
Try the following Focus & Motivate diffuser blend if:
- You are looking to boost the mood of your home
- Your children need help focusing on their studies
- You need motivation and stimulation
Using Fennel to Be Focused & Motivated
- 4 drops Lime essential oil
- 4 drops Fennel essential oil
- Add 4 drops of Fennel essential oil and 4 drops Lime in an ultrasonic diffuser
- Diffuse in your home to encourage a productive day
Unique Working Balance
A woman is a guardian of her husband's house and children and is responsible for them;
As women, we have been given guardianship and responsibility of our home and children but as a family, we all have our own unique situations and we must work out our own balance.
Fennel oil can support us in creating a unique working balance as it has the ability to rekindle our passion for life. It encourages our soul to take full ownership and responsibility for its choices and teaches us that life is not too much to handle.
Inhaling Fennel oil from the bottle or placing 3 to 4 drops in an ultrasonic diffuser will reignite your senses and give you that boost you need to balance your day.
Make your intention to establish balance and harmony in all areas of your life, and ask Allah to
facilitate it for you.
Other benefits of Fennel oil
Here are a few ways to use Fennel oil to benefit the digestive system
- Take Fennel oil internally to help promote
- Healthy metabolism
- Liver function and circulation
▪ Apply Fennel oil topically
- On the day of a stressful event
- After a big meal
Combine Fennel oil with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
Visit this site for more information: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/spotlight-fennel-oil
I pray you incorporate this wonderfully soothing and supportive oil into your lives.
I hope you found this article beneficial and can see the many benefits of essential oils, some that you may not have previously been aware of.
You can contact me for more information via Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dawnsabeeha/
If you would like to order essential oils, then go to my website, where I can offer you full support:
Have a blessed month!
Much love and duas
By Sabeeha Dawn Hinson:
Assalamu alaikum my name is Dawn Sabeeha and I am a doTERRA wellness advocate and consultant. My passion is helping women to improve their physical and emotional wellbeing, with simple but powerful natural solutions - helping you become a healer in your home.
If you would like to embody the four traits in your life and move from being average to phenomenal, then book a FREE Discovery Call with me today so that you can create a fulfilled life that is abundant in love and respect!
7 Free Health Checks
Are you ready to find out how to create more love, respect and satisfaction in your life and relationships? Get Cherished Muslimah's FREE Connection Pack - 7 Health Checks for Abundant Connection