Come Dine With Us!
You are cordially invited to have dinner with Sara and the Cherished Muslimah Team during the wellness evening!
(Bring your own dinner!)
Let's Eat Dinner Together
Between 6:30-7:30 during the Wellness Evening, we will all be bringing our plates of dinner to our screens and eating together... please come and join us!
Here are some tips to help us all let our families know that we will be busy taking out time for ourselves during the Wellness Evening!
- Make your dinner in advance to the evening, preferably in the morning/afternoon or even the day before. If that doesn't work, order/get someone to order a takeaway that evening. What we don't want is for you to be rushing to prepare food in the dinner break.
- Keep the meal simple and nourishing. We are all for easy to prepare and cook food!
- Let your family know that you will be busy between 4:30 pm-9:30 pm and that you will be having some alone-time. (Remember it's a ladies-only event, so keep the room a male-free zone!)
- Ask your family to serve themselves dinner (if they are old enough) and if you have younger children, ask someone else to tend to their dinner if possible.
- During dinner, warm up your dinner and bring it to your screen, eating with us, while we talk together about healthy eating.
We can't wait to dine with you!
Book Your Ticket